Evidence-based genetic test based on proprietary risk-assessment algorithm of Fututest Ltd (FERTIFY™) for predicting female fertility and age-related infertility.
Genetic risk estimation for early reproductive aging forms a good basis for family planning. The effect of genetic variants in menopausal age has been analyzed in multiple studies. The latter was published by the ReproGen consortium in 2015 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26414677). In this study, genetic data from 70,000 women was used to assess the effect of more than 2 million genetic markers in menopause. FERTIFY analyzes 800 genetic variants using array genotyping – identifying women with high risk for early menopause.
The extremes of the genetic risk score have a ten-fold difference in the risk for early menopause. The greater the genetic risk score, the greater the risk for early menopause. Based on your risk estimation, we provide you with personalised recommendations for your reproductive options, including:
- The recommendations to enhance your natural fertility
- The type of medical examination and tests needed
- The need for egg freezing and fertility preservation
- The options for assisted reproduction (like in vitro fertilization, IVF)
- The list of our partners providing you additional medical counseling
FERTIFY TARGET GROUP
- Women at any age, preferably until late thirties, before the age-related decline of fertility
- Women planning for infertility treatment, including in vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Women planning for oocyte freezing (biobanking)
- FERTIFY test has several advantages over conventional markers, as it can be used in young women who do not show remarkable changes in hormone dynamics or have no information on their mother’s menopausal age
- FERTIFY test is suitable for women using hormonal contraceptives
- FERTIFY test is non-invasive, discreet and can disclose information for timely action
- FERTIFY test can be performed once in a lifetime